Sun, Jan 07|
AP United States History (APUSH) is an advanced placement course and exam that covers the history of the United States from its earliest colonization to the present day.
Time & Location
Jan 07, 2024, 10:00 AM – 10:50 AM
About the event
The APUSH exam consists of four parts:
- Multiple-Choice Questions: This section comprises approximately 55 multiple-choice questions, and you have 55 minutes to complete it. Each question presents four answer choices.
- Short-Answer Questions (SAQs): There are three short-answer questions, and you have 40 minutes to complete them. These require concise written responses, each focusing on a different historical time period or theme.
- Document-Based Question (DBQ): In this essay question, you'll analyze a set of historical documents and construct an argument based on them. You have 60 minutes, including a 15-minute reading period, to complete the DBQ.
- Long Essay Question (LEQ): You'll choose one of two essay prompts and have 40 minutes to write a response that demonstrates your historical thinking skills.
To excel in the APUSH exam, focus on mastering the details of U.S. history, understanding historical context, and developing strong analytical and writing skills. Stay current with any changes in the curriculum and exam format, and practice regularly to ensure you can manage your time effectively during the test.
APUSH Class 1Zoom Online
APUSH Class 2Zoom Online
Tutoring plus study course materials.
- $1,300.00+$32.50 service fee